The Shepparton Runners Club will be involved in Kids Fest at Kids Town this year.
Sunday 24th September @12pm for 1km Shepparton Runners Club Spring Dash. Hoping members can assist by marshalling, being sweeps (tail runner), registrations, start / finish, turn around point and PR.
Come a long and enjoy the fun.
For more information please contact Nadine Edwards.
It was great to see so many SRC members at Parkrun showing off the new SRC tops. Shepparton Runners Club parkrun consolidated report – Click here
by Chris Armstrong
First week of block 2 completed and it’s been a good one. Starting to get into the marathon specific workouts, the short and sharp sessions are being replaced with longer tempo type interval runs which I think will bear fruit come October.
Chris’s blog is here and remember you can subscribe.
Shepparton Running Festival – Teams entry instructions
1. Find their registration email (it will have “Entry Details” in the subject line)
2. Click the link under the table to edit their account
3. Choose option 4 to review entries and edit
4. Click “Edit” and then click “next” until they arrive at the “Do you want to join a team?” section.
5. Choose SRC from the drop down list.
6. Click “Go to checkout”.
7. Now the entrant can close the browser and the team change will be saved.
If all else fails please contact Justin